NEWS

Post Top Ad

Blossom Themes

8/08/12

MONTH 9


Allahdulilah, this long wait ends as ripe fruit yield and wait time for plucked and eaten. However what I have gathered so far will I cherish because this is my own work and sustenance of the blessed by Allah.

People who do not receive qada 'and Qadar Allah is arrogant for the income yielding. Syukrilah So what we get. Because everything we can today is the demand of God and something good comes from.

For those who have not obtained what there'll be asked insayallah comes wisdom.

Congratulations to all the friends who have offered to university soon. I hope you all will be able to pursue you there . to the unsuccessful do not give up because things are for you .

I also hope that my life at the university running smoothly .My journey may be the best for me .

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Post Top Ad

Blossom Themes